Wednesday, June 3, 2015

TAKE TWO - PROM MAKEOVERS 2015

The day began like this...


I couldn't believe that one of my little sisters actually attended her Junior Prom last month! I was so flattered that she and her friends asked me to help them get ready for their day by doing their makeup. Many wouldn't find this that big of a deal, but for Jordan (my sister) it's HUGE! She is an athlete, spends her days in softball gear or workout clothes, she wears little to no makeup and NEVER wears dresses unless the occasion calls for it. Being able to do their makeup was a blast for me and it turned out so well that I'm already taking appointments for next year! Take a look at how they turned out. Thank you Jordan, Alexis, Blakely, Annalise, and Savannah for making my job easy and being your gorgeous selves! 
xo,
Jessica
Annalise
Savannah
Alexis
Blakely
Jordan
All Brow Sculpting and Makeup by Jessica Johnson


 
Check out this video I made for my sister of the whole getting ready process! 

No comments:

Post a Comment