Monday, June 15, 2015

Four Years, a Letter to My Husband.


Reese,
I can't believe that 4 years ago I became your wife. Never did I imagine on that day, that 4 years would feel like a lifetime spent with you. You, all on your very own, are capable of making me the happiest woman on Earth. You are always there to pick me up when I am down and reassure me that I am enough when others tell me otherwise. You, Reese David, are my very best friend. Of course I would be lying if I said we haven't had our downs along with the ups. Everyday is not sunshine and rainbows and we are just as easily capable of driving each other crazy, but I wouldn't want to do that with anyone else. It might not define everyone's marriage, but it is ours. Our own to decide how it grows and no one else's. All that simply matters is that it does. 4 years ago today, I made a promise that I would love you forever. That I would love you in all your forms. I have seen you at your best and I have seen you at your worst. I choose to love them both everyday until my last day on this Earth and then for eternity in Heaven after that. So, in the big screen version of our life together, 4 years doesn't actually seem that long. While I can't wait for 4 years to turn into 40+, I'm enjoying living life with you one day at a time. Soon we will be embarking on new adventures and experience changes together that neither of us have ever faced before. I promise that I will never leave you, no matter what we face. No matter how hard the work is or how long it takes. Being your wife is a job I will never get tired of doing everyday. I will stand by your side until I can no longer stand. And even then, I will be sitting by you through thick and thin, until the very end. Thank you for being my husband. Thank you for accepting me in all of my forms. You are kind and hard working and the definition of a loving man. There is no one I could picture my forever with other than you.
Remember this, "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1. ❤️




I love you and I will always love you. 









Until forever, 
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment