Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Take One

Welcome to takeonbeauty! Today's take is going to be an introductory to this new blog. If you are old followers, then you already know me. My name is Jessica and I am a Freelance Makeup Artist and Esthetician in Florida. I specialize in makeup and eyebrow sculpting and LOVE my job! I was introduced to blogging back in 2011 and officially created my own beauty blog in 2012, For the Love of Beauty. Since being introduced to this creative realm, I have come to continuously learn and grow in the blogging industry and decided that the FTOB blog just wasn't moving in the creative direction that I would like to take at this time. With that, I have decided to create a new forum where the content I am so eager to share will be more fitting. I cannot wait to get to blogging with you all and share this new adventure with you! Don't forget to subscribe for updates and weekly posts! 

See you soon!
Jessica




No comments:

Post a Comment